Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 May 2012

MY NERVOUS SYSTEM


I realized I had another nervous system apart from the ones we knew or read about in science classes. Little wonder the last time I took ill and saw my doctor, he discharged and told me all I needed was  a little rest, but I was convinced I had a nervous disorder and I decided to treat myself after all its my mess.
So I decided to diagnose myself and I found out three nervous breakdowns in my system. I had been crying for long, mostly when I remember or realize how gullible I was with my ex, please don’t get me wrong, a guy walking out of my life or signing off my page is not a problem to me, am crying because a good for nothing…………sorry a charming pretender walked into my life and played his game with all smoothness until he got the visa and secured a huge loan with the stocks I inherited from my father. I couldn’t have thought he was using me, he spoke queens English , diction perfect, dressing, carriage , charisma and not forgetting his love making …………..sincerely was awesome and I became too willing to help him solve his never ending problems or should I call it his series of unfortunate events.
The second department is weak because I am expecting the result of  a professional exam I did to get rid of some nosy girls who are after my job and my heart fails because my adrenaline rate gets really high whenever I remember how young and pretty they are, I even think they enrolled in a modeling class. I am now a regular customer at the gym and spa, and my make up is constant and up to date, but the smile, ………………..its waning and becoming more plastic by the day even though I am trying……………….hmmm……..marketing is not easy, or just tell me, is it my fault that I went to a federal university and finished late as a result of our numerous strikes?
The last symptom is my breathing, it has been heavy of late but it was steady last week when my younger sister that adores me so much gave birth to a cute baby boy. She is a full time house wife and she says she envies me than being locked up in the house against her wish …….if only she knew that I wouldn’t mind …………………what am I saying , let me get back to my cute nephew, looking at him and my breathing becomes so steady as I forget all my personal troubles………at least for a moment and then it became heavy again when I heard that  they submitted a list of people to consider for promotion and my name was included in the list, but I hope it would still be there after the board of directors have had their meeting so I can heave a sigh of relief and breathe steadily again……….

The below is my careful diagnosis after redefining my nervous system     
They are the tears in my eyes,
That must not fall,
That must not drop.
The blood in my veins,
That must not stop,
That must move on.
It is the air that I breathe,
That must not cease,
That must go on.
My pain, my fear, my joy,
That must live on,
That may touch more……………..
So if you are nervous or feeling funny like me, I’ll suggest you check your nervous system and get your results quickly.

2 comments:

  1. great article

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless ur head... Sometimes it's good to clear both ur head and mind .... Issues however pressing they may be, are not to pull you down but to get u on ur positively thinking cap... Excellent once again

    ReplyDelete