Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 May 2012

WHY FAULT A PLAIN JANE


Today, I’m not writing about myself, I want to take my time to write about my colleague that just got married at 30, a very passionate lady that loves life and enjoys it to the fullest. Jane used to be that girl we quickly walk past or mumble a sharp hello without looking at her face. She puts us in a bad mood a times and we silently thank God for spending a little time on us because she was a total mess.........totally ugly, she needed a facial lift, body overhaul and a bit of finesse in her composure.
Dear JANE
Guys trickled in and out of her life like raindrops trickling from a leaking roof as she tried to impress and went the extra mile by applying the adage “the way to a mans heart is good food” as she cooked, washed, cleaned and scrubbed and treated whoever dated her as a king. She would also cling to him and hold on with her fist, teeth, her entire being and soul only for him to leave her the same way, for the same reason and excuse “I have tried but I just can’t stand you, really you have a wonderful heart and the right guy will come.......” “ Is she jinxed” you may ask but she is not, she is a brilliant and respectful lady with a low self esteem that was gotten from the jeers and attitudes from guys and ladies alike.
After her perennial heartbreaks and failures with men she decided to seek counsel from me on how to make her viable in this mans world and as a good student our ugly duckling turned to a beautiful princess and became the toast of men. In place of her scanty hair was long and well trimmed human hair weave on, her eyelashes were fixed and inviting with the waterproof mascara and eyeliner she used, even the spots on her face were gone as she had it covered with a foundation, concealer and facial powder to match her complexion  after washing her face with a facial scrub first and a complexion soap to bath using an even tone fade milk and moisturiser to complete the drama. Her eye lid had three colours that was well done, her eye brow was properly sharpened and no longer bushy even her pouty lips was a beauty to behold as it was well lined and the lipstick with lip gloss she used was simply classy, her badly eaten finger nails gave way for her newly fixed well manicured nails. Her poor dentition had been filed and the new look Jane was a eye turner she would pass for a cover girl and she felt good and showed it as she walked up to me in a function and winked at my date as I clenched my fist ready to do some Mayweather stunt. Later on when I saw her, she told me she moves with the flashy guys that loves classy, cheeky and expensive girls like her and her cooking ability is also a plus for her as she jokingly says “before they complain about my face, now they complain about their pockets but who cares”  I was glad that I could be a good influence in some ones life and was very happy when she told me she was engaged as I screamed like I was the one that received a marriage proposal, though she told me that she feels artificial like a ugly cheat because she feels she deceived her husband but she doesn’t mind because she deserved to be happy like every other girl, he will get to love her like that when he finally looks beyond his nose......Its part of the hassles women go through to get hooked  “Jane you deserve all life’s happiness” and I’m sure anyone reading this would agree with me.  

3 comments:

  1. This is a reality that faces a lot of women today- but then self-confidence rides on d back of self-esteem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of women do not take into consideratn deir looks.D way to a man's hrt isn't just food,u nid to complement him.imagine him out wit his friends $ deir gf's all luk classy but his luks trashy he'll begin 2 wori cos he doesn't want to b d joke 4 his friends. As women,we must luk clean $ gud @ all times we don't nid 2 spend millions to luk gud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good is good business.....

    ReplyDelete